Information Collection and Use
When you visit our website (www.valligent.com), we collect information from you directly and indirectly, such as when you navigate through our website, register on our website or fill out a form. While on our website, you may provide us with your contact information (e.g., name, phone number, email address, and employment information). We may receive information about you, such as your name, property address, loan number and contact information (e.g., email address and phone number), from customers and/or businesses with which we do business. We may also receive information related to your property, its characteristics and valuation, from outside sources, such as data providers.
In almost all cases where we receive personal information, we are acting as a vendor to a lender or loan servicer. In such cases, we may collect or receive personal information about or from individuals for the sole purpose of providing services to or on behalf of such lenders or loan servicers. We may also provide applications and other software services to lenders and loan servicers, in which case we may collect certain information on behalf of the lender or loan servicer. In cases where we are providing services to or on behalf of lenders or loan servicers, we do not share personal information with third parties, other than (1) those with which the lender or loan servicer has contracted to interface with our consumer application, (2) those which we have contracted with in provision of those services, (3) law enforcement or other governmental authority in connection with an investigation, or civil or criminal subpoenas, court orders, discovery, or legal process (including regulators), (4) to the lender or loan servicer themselves, or (5) as directed by the lender or loan servicer. The privacy notices of the lenders and loan servicers shall apply and you should refer to those privacy notices and/or contact your lender or loan servicer to understand how your personal information will be used by such lenders or loan servicers.
Any of the information we collect may be used in the following ways:
• To present our website and its contents to you;
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information;
• To provide you with notices about our services;
• To improve our website;
• To improve our customer service;
• To perform services on behalf of us or our clients;
• To provide our clients with their requested services or products;
• To comply with our legal or regulatory obligations;
• To detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
• For any other purpose with your consent.
Information Ownership and Sharing
Valligent is the owner of the information collected on this website. We may disclose or share your information with our affiliates. We will not disclose your information to others in ways different from what is set forth in this statement.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set if they do not want web services to collect information about their online activity. However, there is currently no standard for sending and receiving DNT signals. Due to this lack of universal standard, it would be impossible for us to promise that we comply with all known and unknown DNT standards. Therefore, we do not currently respond to DNT signals or other mechanisms that provide a choice regarding the collection of personal information about activities over time and across different website or online services.
Disclosure of Your Information
• To contractors, service providers, and vendors we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• To fulfill our role as a vendor to a lender or loan servicer.
• To provide our clients with the products they purchase from us.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may disclose non-personally identifiable information and aggregated personally identifiable information without restriction.
We take reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect your personal information both online and offline. For example, we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, and we limit access to personal information to those specific, relevant employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a billing clerk or a customer service representative). Furthermore, all our employees are kept up to date on our security and privacy practices. If you have any questions or concerns about the security of your information, please contact us using the information listed below.
Supplementation of Information
For this website to properly fulfill its obligation to our customers, we supplement the information we receive from you with information from third-party sources.
Site and Service Updates
We may send site and service announcement updates to subscribers of our services. Users are not able to unsubscribe from service announcements that contain important information about their services. We communicate with users regarding their specific services and regarding issues related to their account via email or phone.
Those who have entered their contact information on our website are given the opportunity to opt-out of having their information used for purposes not directly related to our website at the point when we ask for the information. Subscribers who no longer wish to receive our promotional materials may opt-out of receiving those communications by replying to the email and including “unsubscribe” in the subject line or by emailing us at email@example.com. We also provide detailed unsubscribe information in the bottom of each email.
Our website is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from such children.
Notification of Changes
Privacy Support E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll-Free Number: 877.490.0390 (choose customer service option)
Electronic Appraisal Solutions, Inc. dba Valligent
3017 Douglas Boulevard, Suite 300
Roseville, CA 95661